We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
Hostmaker is a Series B funded fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology, hospitality and real estate investors. We have scaled rapidly in just five years across major international destinations with offices in London, Paris, Cannes, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more to come!
We are revolutionising the homestay experience through our end-to-end property management service, providing thoughtful interior design to attentive hotel-style services. Not only do we offer memorable stays, we utilise our strength in dynamic pricing to deliver superior yields for property investors, landlords with multiple properties, and even individual homeowners.
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come in at #3 on Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast50 2018 and named as one of the 100 European start-ups to watch in 2019! Being recognised among such dynamic peers means the world to us, though we are still keeping our focus firmly on our mission to unlock the potential of every home.
Our culture is important to us. We are a diverse bunch; the pigeons who flock here are curious, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with the global talent acquisition and people teams to grow the Hostmaker workforce. We are global business partners to our Host and Guest Services teams, so you are strategic, innovative and embrace a challenge to:
- Be the only People Ops person in Vilnius working with our tech team!
- Manage Hostmaker’s talent acquisition from start to finish to grow our engineering and product teams.
- Create a more efficient talent acquisition process, talking to business leaders to ensure the right candidates are attracted and accurate expectations are met.
- Create a strong employer brand to attract and retain talent, especially in the Vilnius market.
- Participate in recruitment events with a variety of different audiences: campus recruitment, professional associations etc.
- Manage the Vilnius office by fostering our culture and values, issuing contracts, onboarding new employees and engaging existing ones!
- Support commercial business functions depending on business growth needs.
- Come up with creative ways to source and innovate people growth; we are expert advisors to our wider business.
What can you bring?
- Strong academics ( 2:1 or higher university degree)
- Strong communicator, able to deliver clear and concise messages to candidates and hiring managers alike
- You already have a great network in Vilnius and can leverage it to grow our teams.
- You are excited by people challenges and can advise our business with your recruiting expertise!
- Equally passionate about business needs and employee needs
- Extremely organised able to sort out office business and welcome new pigeons at the office.
- You have tangible examples of when you have scaled technical teams.
A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged pigeons who’ll keep you on your toes everyday!
- Investors that believe in our mission!
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus entitlement
- Annual Hostmaker home travel allowance (we’re now in 11 cities across Europe and Asia so your next holiday is sorted!)
- 33 days of paid holiday
- Quarterly global tech team meet ups at Hostmaker HQ - expect hackathons and game nights!
- We employ as full-time freelancers