We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
Hostmaker is a Series B funded fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology, hospitality and real estate investors. We have scaled rapidly in just five years across major international destinations with offices in London, Paris, Cannes, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more to come!
We are revolutionising the homestay experience through our end-to-end property management service, providing thoughtful interior design to attentive hotel-style services. Not only do we offer memorable stays, we utilise our strength in dynamic pricing to deliver superior yields for property investors, landlords with multiple properties, and even individual homeowners.
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come in at #3 on Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast50 2018 and named as one of the 100 European start-ups to watch in 2019! Being recognised among such dynamic peers means the world to us, though we are still keeping our focus firmly on our mission to unlock the potential of every home.
Our culture is important to us. We are a diverse bunch; the pigeons who flock here are curious, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly to the Head of Account Management, you will be trusted to care for growing and retaining our portfolio of homes in London. You will ensure the success of a varied portfolio of Hostmaker properties of new and existing accounts by:
- Achieving a deep understanding of Hostmaker’s value proposition in addition to demonstrating the platform’s benefits and capabilities to win new business and maintain existing accounts.
- Converting our inbound leads, understanding the ins and outs of our service, keeping the responsiveness at impressively high levels.
- Establishing timely renewals by owning the commercial relationship end to end, including client growth and strategy, forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Partnering with Hostmaker’s marketing and yield management team to align on client needs, use cases and success stories.
- Ensuring all our current Hosts’ questions, comments and concerns are answered from the mundane to the challenging - everything from maintenance to pricing strategy.
- Given your admirable efforts above, drive outstanding rates of renewal, expansion and advocacy in Hostmaker’s client base.
What will you bring?
- You are passionate about the Airbnb experience and hospitality.
- You have experience in actively interacting and growing a portfolio of accounts - think more B2C than B2B - this role is not a passive management of large accounts.
- You bring 2 - 5 years of sales or business development.
- You are incredibly organised: efficiency is key.
- You are a people person, eager to work in a business that puts customer first and you are ready and willing to provide creative and thoughtful solutions to our customers' questions or problems.
- You bring problem-solving skills with doses of common sense, cheerfulness and stamina to the table. You enjoy teamwork!
- Your grammar is flawless and emails are articulate.
A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged pigeons who’ll keep you on your toes everyday!
- Investors that believes in our mission!
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus entitlement
- Annual Hostmaker home travel allowance (we’re now in 11 cities across Europe and Asia so your next holiday is sorted!)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme