HOSTMAKER REFERRAL PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for referring your friends, family, neighbours and pet poodles to Hostmaker. As a token of our thanks, we invite you to participate in our referral programme (the "Referral Programme"). You shall be eligible for the following amounts in the form of credit on your next revenue statement for each Eligible Referral (as set out below).
For each 1-bedroom flat, £50
For each 2-bedroom flat, £100
For each 3 & higher bedroom flat, £200
A referral shall be considered as an "Eligible Referral" if it meets the following terms and conditions:
The person referred by you must enter into a contract with Hostmaker to manage their property on or before 30th October 2020 and shall provide at least 12 weeks of continuous availability or 84 days, whichever is higher, for bookings before 30th December 2020 at an "Eligible Property" on AirBnB or other such property letting websites where Hostmaker operates, on a fully managed basis.
2. An Eligible Property shall be a property which is located within an area that Hostmaker services and meets the eligibility criteria of Hostmaker which relates to average daily rate achievable, condition of the property and any such factors affecting the saleability of the property. The final decision on whether a property referred by the referring individual qualifies as an Eligible Property rests on the sole discretion of Hostmaker.
3. A referral of the referee's primary residence will not be considered an Eligible Referral.
4. The revenue statement credit cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration nor can be combined with any other offers.
5. The Referral Programme is only applicable to Eligible Referrals provided after 20th December 2016.
6. Each referee that qualifies under the Referral Program shall be credited on the next available revenue statement once the Eligible Property completes their minimum contractual term with Hostmaker as per clause 1.
7. The referral credit shall be credited only once per Eligible Property, only for up to 25 such Eligible Properties referred by an individual referee and based on the program active in the city of the Eligible Referral. In case a referral for an Eligible Property is received from two referees, the individual who sent the referral via this Referral Program first will be the only referee eligible for the credit under the Referral Program.
8. In case of any disputes, you agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.